Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sorry hair, I cut you short

Cutting your hair short is somehow a brave decision. Once you cut it, you couldn’t have it back instantly, you must wait for months. What if it won’t suit you, what would you do?

 I had that brave decision yesterday, coz my hair is short now. I was hesitant at first, I love my hair, kahit hindi ko masyadong inaayos, kahit laging sinasabi ng boss ko na "mahangin ba sa labas", kahit pa parang 75% of women now is keeping their hair at long length.

I’m not sure if i look good on it but somebody said it was fine. I always have my hair short during school days, though I always dream of a long hair. But every time it reaches my shoulder level or longer, it’s making tikwas, so I have to trim it. And also, my hair is used to be a form of my rage outlet, if I’m depressed or something, I asked someone to cut my hair short.

But after college days, my hair started to cooperate, finally, dream came true,  long hair na ako. But yesterday, I missed my younger years, kaya my hair is short again.

2 comments:

  1. you look good ash! i like it. cut my hair too last saturday. happy new hair to us! hhehe

    ReplyDelete