Monday, June 20, 2011

TODAY IS AN EXCEPTION

i know you're a bit fed up in me saying that I hate Mondays, I do, but there's an exception, today. Because today's a holiday.. whoah! I sound so delinquent again here, hahaha.. I'm just being honest, as honest when I answered my boss that "araw araw naman akong napipilitang pumasok e"... when he told me last saturday na "bat ganyan yang etsura mo, parang napilitan ka lang pumasok? "... hahaha, then he replied, if that's the case then I'll terminate you..  Oh, no!!! yan tuloy, who's joking then????  bahala na!

Im asking myself now, would there be anything in this world that would make me enjoy doing, at the same time, I'll be paid for it??... or as always, its my attitude nanaman! But on the good side of me, I dont neglect the task given to me, you can count on me on that..Kahit pa sabihng di ko naeenjoy ginagawa ko, still, I perform what I am responsible of.

Anyway, how was my day? it went well. I watched Beastly- that was nice!

Also a Thai horror movie, I forgot the title and wasn't able to finish it, the disc behaved badly. That's what I got in patronizing piracy! hahaha , hindi naman!

And my brother watched "a crazy little thing called love", nakinuod na rin ulet!!

After that movie marathon, I went to Robinson Mall for our groceries and to pay our internet bill,  only to find out that I left my ATM card.. hindi kasya yung perang dala ko, kaya groceries lang.. And I got attracted to the sweater (maulan kasi) I saw in one of the stores there, kaso hanggang tingin na lang ako, wala nga akong dalang pera e!!! ehehe, buti na lang din, nakatipid. Sa Mcdo na rin ang merienda.

Ayun!.... kelangan ng matulog... back to office nanaman bukas!



Ako to, parang tanga, I just got home, and asked my brother to take these shots, ayaw nya pero wala syang choice... ang gulo pa ng background, parang dinaanan ng tornado ( di na ako nahiya)... hehe.

Goodnight my diary.. good night everyone.... good night din sayo ______...






3 comments:

  1. hehehe you should do an outfit post!

    ok lang yan ash,pag tinerminate ka ng boss mo, you can now apply at Saudia! hahaha! taman-tama!

    watched Crazy Little Thing Called Love kahapon din at abs cbn. mydo lang nila kinompress so it wasn't that enjoyable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha... pwede! ai ganon, pinabas ulit nila, sayang dko napanuod, want to watch it in tagalog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good night din sa 'yo___________....
    ????

    ReplyDelete