Sunday, June 19, 2011

DEAR MR. EX

I must be crazy, I've been smiling alone with myself today. We were together last night with our friends, and I had some moments staring at you secretly. I sang in the Videoke Gabrille’s Out of Reach, that was for you, I hope you realized it. I saw you smiling while I'm singing, were you just teasing me because I'm murdering the song? 

That picture of you with your little sister you showed us that I joked I would take it (actually I'm not really joking, but i ended up giving it back to you), I really wanted to keep it, haha, fool me. I was so touched too when you said (or  kid me) that you’ll accompany me home, but when I refused to, you told me to text you when I’ll get home. I got excited to reach home so I can send you the message. But you didn’t reply, why? 

I think of you right now, how bout me, did I  cross your mind too? I wonder what were you thinking the night during our company outing in declaring "tayo na". I know that a was joke but why did you came up with that, why would you play around with me? I could hate you for that, because since then you distract me.

 and I guess I’m falling for you, or maybe I did already, I'm not so sure, or I'm just afraid to admit it. But baby,whatever it is, I just can’t let you know. We can’t be together. And I don’t want us to suffer.
I want also to tell myself to cut this foolish thing I have for you, or else I would hurt myself soon. I’m sorry.
Take care!

4 comments:

  1. o my!! ang baduy baduy ko! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!!winner kapredudz...ang twit...sana hndi nkaprivate...bawal na pag-ibig dapat title nito...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. uyyyyyyyyyyyy! dyan nag sisimula yan sa biro-biro..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha....d pwede, uulanin nanaman ako ng kantyaw pag may nakabasa sa office..

    ReplyDelete