Sunday, May 4, 2014

4.May.14

12:54 PM

Its Sunday and though I have the right to be lazy today, but I should not. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet, lunch already.. I can hear my stomach complaining.. I just had put the rice on the rice cooker, and I don't know whats gonna be my ulam.. maybe hotdogs and dried fish will do..

This is my way to keep myself moving, though its always my typical chores, I still have to list them so I could obey..

I need first to cook my viand, I need to wash my uniform, I need to pick up my laundry, I need to do some cleaning, I need to buy my groceries, my ref is empty! , I need to watch meteor garden and legal wife (need ba yun? Hindi naman..).... and I NEED A LIFE!! haha..

Okay, i'll update this later.. I heard the alarm that my rice is cooked na...

6:40 PM

Got home almost an hour ago , I've been to Robinson Mall to buy my groceries , I had my other watch fixed too (battery lang), I had shopping! ( its not part of my plan, I've been impulsive, pero okay lang kase when I plan my shopping spree, mas wala akong nabibili).. anyway anong oras na??!! Di pa ako naglalaba ng uniform, kelangan ko pa kunin yung laundry.. blame this!! Haha..nakuha pang magselfie, pampairita lang.. I'm so annoying noh?! Haha

9:49PM

Hey my diary, give me my prize.. I've done everything I listed! Okay na pala, you letting me post my dramas and my undying  selfies without complaining is more than  enough to be my prize.

I got my laundry, I washed my uniform, I cleaned, I even watched one episode of The Legal Wife and Meteor Garden too.

Hindi naman ako nanunuod ng legal wife, just recently lang when feeds all over facebook were mostly all about them, nakigaya lang.. haha..

And for Meteor Garden... I was a fan even before.. i've been inlove with Hua ze lei.... and super amused with shan chai and Dao ming si... hahaha... feeling teenager lang!

Ayun! Parang ang bilis ng araw na to... Monday na tomorrow! My most hated day!

Good night now...

No comments:

Post a Comment