Thursday, May 1, 2014

Throwback Selfie

Glad that no one really cares about my blog page coz I've been posting a lot of things that could humiliate me! Though I posted some on my customized facebook account, they would think that its only a nonsense link that they wont waste time to open it.

 Anyway, because I'm not really doing anything today, I decided to clean up my phone by deleting some unwanted files, some annoying pictures of yours truly.. haha.. its like viruses on my phone.. and its flooding already..

As I was scanning my gallery, I've noticed that I have lots of mirror selfie pictures.. Because I couldn't see my own self.. sometimes I would doubt if pictures, my camera and even the mirror are showing the real me! Haha... ang babaw ko talaga!.. because honestly, I really dont know how i really looked like... Sometimes my friends would tell me na mag-ayos ako.. hahaha.. hindi ba talaga ako marunong mag-ayos??! I know I don't put make up, I don't comb my hair most of the times, I don't wear girly dresses, I don't stand straight, I don't walk confidently, I don't undergo painful ways of pagpapaganda, I should have put braces on when I was in college, threading my brow is no-no!, buti nga na overcome ko na ang pagfe-facial, (ai, something is wrong nga ata, ang dami kong nasabi! Haha)..

Errr.. so I think I know what'a wrong, I don't know why I don't really care... but i'll try.. yeah, I should agree why women should look presentable..

Anyway, as I was saying... I have lots of mirror selfie, here's some!

More selfies here! Ala kase akong magawa.. I miss my long hair!

Forgive me I am vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment