Friday, May 16, 2014

Godzilla!

If I remember it right, Godzilla (1999, starring Mathew Broderick) was the 3rd movie I watched on a theater.. I had loved it, that's why when this 2014 version came out, I didn't hesitate to a watch it

I invited my friends to join me knowing its not really their kind of movie.. I thank them for being with me in 3D anyway .. they said, they didn't enjoy it that much but I did! But there was a moment where i had closed my eyes because I went sleepy.... maybe I'm just really sleepy, its not boring..

 I loved it too because Philippines had a role in it..

Its just that, this movie had left me several questions like why? How did it started? What's Godzilla has something to do with the MODU? Why Godzilla and not MODU the title when it seems that Godzilla is doing a supporting role only? hahaha...  where was Godzilla been hiding all these years? ... and the like.. ( or diko lang talaga naintindihan! Haha)

I had more questions than that of 1999 version, or maybe because I'm too young then, I don't really care about the things that are unclear to me.

And I could say, that though the latest version, Godzilla ended up being the savior, I still love more the old version...

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment