Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Confession of Someone Who's Not Suppose to Drink Alcohol

Before I'll start this, I hope none of my family members would get lost in here, some of my relatives drink alcohol too though its forbidden, but they wouldn't think for sure that I can, or maybe they will, if they will see this picture knowing I'm in the big city now.


My officemates and I had a night out, we sang our hearts out in our exclusive room at one of the resto around Makati... They got drank with alcohol and I got drank of iced tea.. it used to be something I can be proud of myself, my control of not having a drop of it.. yes, I used to... but now I'm not.. coz in our previous night outs, I tried.

Out of our more than 10 get together with my co workers, if I remember it right, I've tried maybe four times... just a few, not more than a glass... I've tried one full bottle just once.

maybe its just out of curiosity..  if I didn't take it, maybe I'm one of those 2% who didn't taste it in  their entire life..


This picture was my first to try it, i was 26 or 27.. yeah, I'm actually too old  to have my first time, that was a few content..and I didnt like the taste.. its too bitter, how could they like it?

And this picture was my first time to consume one full bottle..that was the time I felt different, I felt numb, I felt my feet feeling cold, I could feel something rambling on my tummy, but I didn't feel dizzy nor out of control, I'm still on my mind... I still know what I am doing.. or maybe one bottle couldn't make me wasted... and I never wanna be a drunkard.. no way.

Alcoholic drinks are forbidden in my religion ,(though some still try) . Drinks that would intoxicate you or affects your way of thinking or behavior is restricted.

And i sinned because I tried. Maybe I'm just too curious about it if it could help you forget your problems as what people defended themselves. I am curious if you are being true and could gain strength in saying anything that you couldn't when you're not drunk...

or the bad side, could make you more confident in fooling around.. how bout those you'll see on T.V, they were able to do this and that, and would say sorry because they were just drunk??
Why drink if that's the case?? Why would  you want to hurt anyone just because you're drunk?

I still don't know why.. and I'm not trying more bottles just to know it.. I will have to face and deal with my life issues clear minded...

Out of those people I saw who got intoxicated, I've known a few who were so cute, I don't know, maybe because they talk a lot... but mostly, I found annoying and disgusting... those who would almost kiss the floor due to excessive alcohol, it irritates me, they should know how to handle themselves.

anyway, I'm not posting this just to clean myself, I'm still human... and absolutely I'm not bragging... why would I when its even prohibited to us.. ?

I'll try not to ever taste it..








No comments:

Post a Comment