Sunday, May 25, 2014

25May2014

9:18am
Good morning! Yah I know I should be rising from bed now, awhile ago I woke up and I thought its not Sunday, but when I realized its my favorite day, I slept back... I was reading someone's blog, her thoughts are heart breaking... so, I'm not  the only one.. hehe

You know I could write a lot when I'm bored, i'm sad, i've got no one to talk to, having a wishful thinking , kapag naiinis and stuff like that,  my diary knows that well.. so this is rated PG! Haha

Ang arte arte ko nanaman... this is so annoying.. haha.. at mas naiirita ako dito
Para kaseng may sariling isip yung camera.. haha.. nahihiya naman ako sa sarili ko pero di ko lang talaga mapigilan... hahaha... yung tipong kagigising mo lang, di ka man naghilamos pa, nagtoothbrush, nagsuklay (feeling naman nya magandang tingnan)....baliw na ba talaga ako??

Okay... got to work on things na.. I'm hungry!

2:19 pm
Done defrosting this personal ref, I'm so proud of myself I did it... but now I realize its empty, kaya kelangan ko pa rin lumabas at maggrocery.
Anyway, my ref magnets na hindi naman talaga magnets, dinikit ko lang.. except for that Datem grand ball souvenir.

4:25pm
Here at Robinson  mall having my Starbuck's Choco Chip Frap for Merienda and Burger King's chicken fillet meal with fries for early dinner...  it's been raining heavily outside, finally I felt the rain.

9:34pm
My selfie disorder is being critical!! Hahaha... just let me, sooner or later ... wrinkles will invade my face and I wont be able to take shots of me.. haha.. at tsaka wala talaga akong magawa.. panis na ata laway ko... haha.. i just had a quick conversation with my mom and my sister kanina.. (ipagpatawad nyo na ang isang to.. kaya nagkakastiffneck dahil sa kasa-side view.. haha)
Music is the only thing that saves me from going crazy.. haha.. pero ayos lang naman ako.. wala rin akong gustong gawin kundi magpahinga.. I'm hungry!

10:15pm
Here's a throwback picture I posted on my instagram a while ago..


 10:21 pm
I think its time to sleep now.. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment