Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Ordinary Wednesday!

So, what do I have today? Aside from having a hard time waking up this morning (that made me a buzzer beater again), submitted my cost report, received our 13th Month pay, and doing my typical works, I also had these conversations.. maybe to some, its not worth saving for, they don't even know I'm saving it.. natutuwa lang ako... mababaw lang kase talaga ako

We had dinner at Sbarro so I posted this on my Instagram...  

Though we see each other almost everyday, we still chat each other...  I just find  it overwhelming that marj (despite her nakakairita attitude minsan) still manage to check on me everytime.. thats so sweet of her.. hehe

Margaux just got back from her vacation to her hometown.. and they had a poor signal there kaya namiss nya raw ako!! Wahahaha... i always tell her pag sinasabi nyang namimiss nya ako na wala namang kamiss miss saken! Haha i asked her anyway to take a picture of San Juanico Bridge and this is what she got
When my friends get to places that I never been to, I always ask them to take photos and send it to me... I just wanna see what they've been seeing, inggitera kase ako! Haha

I asked jardine to send me copies of Game of Thrones, when jhonard vibered me, that's why! Hehe.. nakakainis yung G.O.T! 

Anyway, yun lang!

No comments:

Post a Comment