Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5.7.14

Hi!

I'm trying to sleep early tonight kase sobrang inaantok na ako..  I haven't slept well last night, I don't know, maybe I'm just disturbed... not just because i've been thinking too much  but i was literally disturbed by the couple fighting at the other room... hayst,  parang gusto kong mag interrupt, could they make it discreet or not at least in the middle of the night..

i had also a meeting in our head office this afternoon.. I really hate doing meetings there.. wala lang, nakakatamad lang, haha.. (sorry!!)

I'm supposed to go home straight... but my friends gave me a call inviting me to have dinner..  lagi naman


Eto yung mga kaibigan ko na minsan diko alam kung talaga bang mabubuting kaibigan! Haha..  they're so irritating sometimes I feel like I want to walk out  from them.. nakakainis kase.. haha..  guess when you are that comfortable with your friends, you say whatever you want whether you'll inspire or annoy them....

Kung sa bagay.. there were times din naman na naiinis sila saken pag nag-iinarte ako.. haha.. quits lang naman siguro...

That would be all.. antok na antok na talaga ako...

Sleep well.... sleep well myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment