Friday, July 29, 2011

7/29/11


maybe I missed Trinoma Mall that made me decide to visit it this afternoon after work... or maybe I'm afraid I cant take off the MRT at Guadalupe Station (my route home) coz its friday. meaning it will surely be overloaded I couldn't get out. haha.... And since North Avenue / Trinoma is the last station, then it would be easier.

I could get home anyway without taking the MRT, gusto ko lang sumabay kina Jeny and Madam Marge kaya I took that route which is actualy mas mapapalayo ako..


I think the last time I had myself strolling around in Trinoma was last year, if I remember it right, that's  during the Project Management Seminar days held in our Head Office-- in Mindanao Ave, QC., where in i need to take one jeepney ride from Trinoma.

So, that's it!.. I had a dull day at office today, dont ask me why, im just so tired to detail it here.

Had dinner at Kangaroo Jack-SM North (just across trinoma) with jeny, then we part ways. I went back to trinoma, tried shopping but ended up wth nothing and now I'm home, so sleepy!!



Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment