Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NAIINIS NA AKO, OKAY LANG AKO?

I'm starting to hate this feeling... naiinis na talaga ako. I've felt this long time ago,so many times, I can't even tell if this is different or same old foolish stuff.... it comes then fades... i hope this one fades too, if possible at this very moment. I can't believe that a 26year old still feels this way.. errr.

hahaha... surely, if somebody would read this, i'll just confused them. I'm sorry, i'm just expressing and throw away this "next to insanity thing".. but i guess it wouldn' be that easy, papahirapan pa ako nito! haha...

its actually not a totally disheartening  one,though I know and I can sense that I'll be breaking my heart soon....

hindi ko 'to gusto but in some corner of my heart, I'm happy.. an example of happiness that wouldn't last forever. I could blame someone for this, you know I should blame 'you', its all 'your ' fault, I was at peace, now I'm distracted. and what are you doing now?? let me understand, your confusing me too..

but, worry not about me, i can handle this..as I've said I'm kinda familiar with this emotion, and i can still walk my way even my heart is falling apart. haha.. ang corny!

KAYA KO TO!


1 comment: