Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What A Day!

this is supposed to be another ordinary and usual day but its not, its a bit distinc one.

Busy at work.. yung tipong di mo alam ano uunahin mo.

I wrongly responsed in a  sort of conversation about college life.. I wasn't able to defend myself, my "low self esteem" overpowered me, I'm sorry self, di kita naipagtanggol hehe.. babawi ako.

Something and maybe someone too, made me smile from this hectic day. buti nman.

My parents gave me a phone call, I missed them. oh my, I think they are really serious of convincing me to go back school, you know masteral or something..... ayoko na mag-aral e... and I'm old na, tama na siguro ang profession 'to.

I was envious of my younger sister, her driving skill is improving... she was the one who drove our car off to my parents workplace, para ihatid sila. that's an hour drive din ha.

I tried to create an entry here not as dull as this, but my mind is in a retardant condition. haha

Good night !



No comments:

Post a Comment