Thursday, July 28, 2011

7/28/11

if only I've came up with a decision of watching the Incubus concert, then maybe I am screaming myself now there at Araneta Coliseum.

Anyway, I just got home. Why this late? I was caught in a traffic jam, dinner at chowking and leave the office about 7pm.

I'm supposed to get my self out of my workplace quarter after five but the rain poured heavliy, so i went back to my table and finished the movie I started watching during the lunch break..  its 500 Days of Summer.

its another nice romantic comedy but i can't say it would be listed to my hall of favorite movies ever (actually i dont really have a list) dont get me wrong, it didn't fail to amuse me. there were lines there I thought I could relate, o not exactly... I feel like telling someone too this "I really do hope you're happy", hypocrite me! someday, not now.. hehe

And i'm wondering if I am also this: "I just, don’t feel comfortable being anyone’s girlfriend. I don’t actually feel comfortable being anyone’s anything". or this "Ok. I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it?"

Oh, cut this out Ash! hehe..

Back to reality! I finished the movie almost 7pm, my friend Jeny is still working on the minutes of our meeting last friday, we need that tomorrow. I should wait for her to get done, but I'm starving and I'm supposed to do some not-so-important matters right now.. (hehe) so, i left her there, guilty on that, anyway Mac and the Operation Team were still there.. hehe

Oh, did I just say meeting and tomorrow is friday? that means I must be sleeping now, coz I need to be in our project site as early as 6:45 to attend the 'toolbox' as they call it, so I wont get suspended... Anyway, its okay to be suspended once in your life... break the rules sometimes Ash! hahaha

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment