Sunday, July 17, 2011

DEAR MR. EX

So, is it really over now? I'll declare yes.

I knew this would gonna happen, its breaking me, but I'm fine. I would be hypocrite, if I'll say I'm not mad at you, though I wont tell, I dont even have the right to do so.

I'm gonna get through this, even I'll see you everyday having a great time with someone else, your chances (with her) anyway is way too far away than ours.

But I hope you would stop from playing around with me, stop pretending that you like me too, so you've been really pretending all this time?? huh, are you?

I'll do my part too, i will no longer give signs that I like you too though i acted that I'm faking it, at least i saved my pride... good thing, you thought I'm unpredictable, so wouldn't really know.

you won it, the game you started, but not for long, you'll see.. I'll be fine without you.

3 comments:

  1. aawwww...it will really suck if makita mo sila tas nagssweet2an pa...tsk..oh well papel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you've been here rackzter... hahaha... well, magkasama sila! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've been here rackzter... hahaha... well, magsama sila! haha

    ReplyDelete