Sunday, July 17, 2011

HEART BREAKING DAY

Haha… yah, I’ll start this with laughing out loud. Don’t get so puzzled with the title coz I am truly doing fine.

Fine? Could that be, Ash, get a grip? Hahaha whatever.

So, as what I always do, just about to post here my today’s itinerary—on my no work day, no matter how dull this day for me.

Woke up 10 am, checked the internet, brunch out with my brother.

At about 3pm, received the money sent by a friend at ML, went straight to SM manila. Tried window shopping, but I don’t feel like buying anything, so to fulfill my main purpose there, that’s to avail Incubus concert ticket, I went to SM services. I was distressed with people on queue, I was hungry, so I decided to eat first in Sbarro.

Back to ticketing outlet, damn, I was irritated again with the poor service, something went wrong on their online transaction or stuffs like that. I don’t really understand their means of reserving the tickets. So I waited there for quite long, then I heard the attending cashier saying that their computer restarted. My head ached and so with my already aching heart (haha). I couldn’t stand that anymore, my nuisance reached its maximum, so I left.

I went out of SM Manila, only to get frustrated again, I feel sluggish now to elaborate why.. hehe.

Then I had my dinner at the nearest MCdo in my place, had some groceries too. Now I’m home.

And I'm doing fine!! hahaha... are you going to answer me now, 'who cares if you're doing fine or not??!!' hahaha... oh, dont be so cruel to a broken hearted one. hahahaha

Good night!





5 comments:

  1. hahaha!!kelngan talaga may nkasulat na "im fine"?cno knukumbinsi mo?ha?ha?tsaka klase nman yang sm na yan....defective and service...baduy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahaha... kakainis to.. kaya nga may sinulat ako sa dulo na, who cares if i'm doing fine or not... ano ka ba! pandagdag kabaduyan lang yan.. hahahahahaah.... corny noh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway, im convincing myself.. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's obvious...may oras kya ngaung araw na d mo un inisip?malamang wala...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahahaha.... assuming ka ha... ang dami kong iniisip, hindi lang yun.. hindi nga dapat iniisip yun e.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete