Sunday, July 3, 2011

TODAY

There’s nothing so special to blog about, because I have no enough time for such. There are myriad of thoughts in my mind but I just couldn’t carve them down. So this one is just my today’s whereabouts, though nothing really exceptional.

I tried to rise from bed early but I just couldn’t let go of that weird dream I had, actually I forgot what that was , and maybe to give myself a break from waking up so early everyday.

I had this plan too of cooking para maiba nman, but since I woke up about 10am, tinamad na ako, hindi ko rin naman alam ano lulutuin ko,, hahaha… so I asked my brother na ipagtake out na rin ako.

We’re supposed to watch Transformer in the afternoon, but since a sudden appointment was received by my brother, ours was cancelled.

Then I went to Robinson mall, still undecided what to cook for dinner. But because I found myself starving, I went here.

2 comments:

  1. i've tried eating pizza there. but you know what? b's pizza pa rin hinahanap ko. hahah! di makaget over..

    i will be in manila 3rd week of july. i hope we both can squeeze in time to see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i can say b's pizza pa rin mas masarap.. hehe

    okay, just text me when you get here, sana hindi rin ako busy by that time.. ;)

    ReplyDelete