Sunday, July 31, 2011

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE

So I’m really growing old, I’m learning different people’s ways. Some are good, some are not. Some remain, others just come and go. Some would break you, some would love you. Some would treasure you, some would only use you. Some would consider your feelings, other would hurt you whether unintentionally or just enjoying by seeing you bleeding.

Do you ever wonder what kind of person are you? Are you the antagonist or the protagonist? Are you the hero, the servant, the lost one, the weakling, the stronger or uninvolved of everything? When in time you'll know what kind you are, do you intend to do something about it?

I’ve met different people, and sometimes I don’t know, what’s really good about being devilish. I’m not bragging here, I’m no saint too, I’m not an angel, I’m not perfect, in my mind I curse too sometimes, yah, I’m being bad too, but i know of course when to tap my self coz i'm reaching the brink.

Some people gave me the impression of being the good girl, they were wrong, I’m only human. And I do agree that no human is perfectly good. But don’t misinterpret me, I’m still goodhearted, I’m just saying that I’m a bit wicked too sometimes,  I thought I’m despicable too.. Shall I ask forgiveness to that? But my case, is not that worst… I know.

So why am I saying these? Because I’m finding myself being part of or surrounded by mean people(not all). I’m not sure if this someone I know is having fun in hurting me, but I wont let that person outsmarts me, maybe I’m paranoid. Maybe I’ve hurt them too, I’m just not aware, so maybe I deserved to get hurt too. Whatever that be, I’m still on set guarding my self.

They said; love your enemies, if you cannot, then love your self. If we keep bothering ourselves thinking about people we hate, then we are giving them power over us, power over our sweet sleeps, appetites, health and happiness. And if only they knew that their presence lacerates us, they’ll probably dance with joy. I know our hate wouldn’t hurt them back, instead the possibility of our days turn into hellish turmoil will strike us.

Anyway, I want to tell myself not to give a single minute thinking of those unwanted people in my life! And, I forgive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment