Saturday, July 9, 2011

Gusto ko lang mag-emote!

This was indeed a long day for me! Nothing is actually special, but random emotions hit me. I was feeling lazy this morning I don’t feel like reporting for work, but I did.. But when I reached our project site everything went well, and I was feeling much better during the lunch break, maybe because…. Hahaha..never mind… I don’t intend to keep this post private, so to not humiliate myself, I wouldn’t tell why.

At 3pm, I was excited to go home or maybe somewhere, no plans, but that was fine.. Going home is always my favorite part of working.. haha

Then when I realized that I was alone on my way home, I felt bad, most of my officemates route is opposite of mine, it was Arleen who used to go along with me, but she resigned. Gusto ko lang sigurong magpaka-emo, sanay naman akong mag-isa. haha

It was raining, and it seems that my good mood was washed away too.. Loneliness embraced me, gosh, and this gloomy view tolerates it, so nostalgic.

 

Well anyway, I had my umbrella, but still I was a “basang sisiw nanaman

I went straight to Robinson to buy something to cook for the dinner, I was kinda sick of the food we usually eat, fast food chains or something like that… I don’t know the name of the dish, but I got these, Ground beef, potatoes, carrots and spices. I want to walk around pa sana, but I got irritated with my wet shoes and pants because of the rain, so I went home.

And I still managed to give my self a shot... and hey, I'm fine now.

So that’s for this day.

Good night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment