Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A DAY WITH PEDRING

I'm supposed to post this last night but unfortunately my internet connection didn't behave well, Pedring might be responsible as well.. 

9/27/2011

The weather forecast yesterday said that tropical storm Pedrinng would cause strong wind and heavy rain but no sign of it last night until I woke up this morning. I could hear the whistling gale , it’s scary, the glass window in my place seemed to break, the sound of the galvanized roof from nearby was also alarming. I thought of not going to work or at least be late.

Give me I clap I left the boarding house at 6:40am, the storm could fly me away,  but I had a good grip. So bad, I reached the office really wet, good thing I had brought with me an extra shoes. While working, the sound of the pouring rain and the rage of Pedring disturbed us.

Tropical storms bring destruction, the only thing I know that’s not is the class suspension, and just like students, I felt great when the management declared work half day..

So I went home, dropped by at Landmark for groceries. On my way, I craved for an arrozaldo at Robinson so I decided to go straight there, but the driver stopped at LRT Taft, according to him the road going to Robinson Malate is not passable. Frustrated, I took another jeepney with route home.

Another unfortunate thing, brownout! But I had a good sleep….

Anyway pictures from cp here.

No comments:

Post a Comment