Sunday, September 4, 2011

BACK TO BAD DAYS

I was a bit disappointed on how I found myself arriving at the NAIA this afternoon, I was frowning, as if i'll be jailed!

Could it be because I couldn't get enough of my vacation or I just hate the idea of coming back to Manila? I could even cry when I reached my room, aside from its not comfy at all, it doesn't really look like a room to me... it so messy and the renovation on the nearby rooms are not yet done... that contributes to the disgusting ambiance that welcomed me.

Room issues and rentals too wracked my nerve.. i'm just so pissed off to detail it here.

Whirlwind of thoughts are confusing me.. wahahaha.. that's not new!

I'm asking for a sign if I should go or I should stay a bit longer..... to where? secret for now.. hehehe

9:10 pm 9/5/11

O my! the sign I asked for is telling me not to go!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment