Sunday, September 18, 2011

requesting for time extension

its about 10pm, and that means , i should be sleeping.. but i kinda miss writing down here my sunday moves (hehe).

I was actually reading different people's blog right now, i just love doing it coz i love same as well.

i woke up past 8am, asked my brother to bought me Jollibee's ground beef breakfast meal.. checked the internet, chat with my sister. went back to sleep.

woke up 3pm..had a weird dream.

 treat myself with Pizza at Sbarro Robinson-manila. stroll. had some arrozcaldo. then went home at 6pm. i planned to cook for dinner though i'm already stuffed.. i need to gain weight. but when i opened my laptop (until this moment) i forgot to cook, i was carried away music tripping, got online with my FB and multiply account..

but since i have work tomorrow, need to sleep now!

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment