Friday, September 30, 2011

ON PAY DAY!

I’m such a crybaby ever since I was born; I just pretended I’m not.  I’m so sensitive I easily got myself hurt, but I don’t want people notice it. There have been so many times I choke and feel a clog in my throat because I wanted to cry but I just couldn’t! Have you felt that? When you’re about to say something, like you want to defend yourself, or you want to confess, but you just can’t utter a word lest you’ll burst in tears.

Anyway, this week has been a bit tough for me, so much of random thoughts and emotions. Today, I couldn’t believe that someone is making me feel as if I’m not doing my part in a certain task. Darn that!.. I’m not so used to such accusation. I maybe delinquent sometimes but never I’ve been irresponsible with my duty.

 My boss in my first job was the one I would never forget who made me feel dumb, but I never regret those days, he made me at least a bit well-founded. and Indeed I need to experience stuff like that.

O ruthless people, they are everywhere. Hope you could leave the place where a witch or a bigheaded lion is always watching your moves, correction: you’re wrong ways—that could be so sweet to their eyes. But i realized that running away from those kind of people wouldn't help, you might meet same or worst…. Of course you will, coz as I’ve said they are everywhere, better find ways how to deal with them and not to get affected with their daunting presence. And yeah, look who’s speaking, I could also be a witch to someone’s life… am I? I doubt it , I’m such an angel here.. hahaha

So I’m writing this down so I’ll be able to free my disturbed mood caused by someone who does not even deserve to make me feel down. "You great person, believe what you wanna believe, I don’t care, I don’t have to prove myself to you, you’re not that good either, or maybe you are (clap clap- Ikaw na)!"

And hey I’m not the only one who disliked the way you treat people. Don’t act to be so perfect, coz you’re not… watch your own move! "

1 comment: