Saturday, September 17, 2011

I was looking so unpretty today

hep! don't raise you eyebrow while saying 'when was the time you looked pretty huh??' hahaha...

if i am beautiful, then im not today... but if am an ugly duckling, then i am uglier today! hahaha

we had our site visit today.. some pictures here.

(Photos taken at the 10th floor of our  project (discovery primea).
Those views you'll see when your up there.
I wish i could also have photos like these when we get to the 67th floor.
but unfortunately i might leave the company before we get there.)



I want to upload more but i looked horrible on those pictures. yah, i was looking so thin, so haggard, so stressed, so worn out, so muddled, so lifeless, so ugly!!! hahahaha could it be because of my dress?

my bragging pimples? my stupid hair?

or because i think a lot,  things like my humiliation during the bowling which my officemates still teasing me even reenacted my ways,

or i am just undeniably fatigued, i'm a bit busy too at work nowadays.

or because i  lack sleep , i went home last night almost 2am, we had our despida for jeny.. actually, i'm so sleepy right now.

or could be because i am literally unpretty! haha

and what worst is, most of the shots are not wacky, but i  appeared as if i am having a silly and funny shots, those were not stolen, but i looked like unprepared in most of it.. hahahaha..

oh my, fate is being cruel to me nowadays..

2 comments:

  1. you're getting prettier pa nga ash. no bola here.

    work looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete