Monday, September 26, 2011

the 10 minute blog

9: 41

this pressures me, but time starts now.. anything goes..

i have really nothing to blog about but I miss doing it.. you know posting here my light nonsense thoughts down to my heart breaking stories.. hehe..

anyway, i got confused again.. its about my future plans (yah, my plans na ako! haha).. im decided of _________ and now i'm uncertain! damn! haha

I'm o sleepy right now, but its as if I'm oblige to do this.

I miss college days.. the school campus itself, i saw  pictures of  someone there and reminded me of many things, the morning walk, the nice view, the grand stand.... my heart breaks! haha

5 minutes left..

I've been repeating three lifehouse' songs since i opened this laptop... "You and Me", "you belong to me" and "i want you to know".... why??? i just want to!

there are things i want to confess to someone, but i just couldn't, songs might help... but i think that person is dumb! haha

time is up!!!

9:51pm



No comments:

Post a Comment