Friday, September 2, 2011

FAMILY OUTING AT BLUE JAZ, SAMAL ISLAND

Last Sunday, my brother and I went home so we could celebrate the Ed'l Fitr here together with the complete cast of our family.

tuesday, 30th of August, After Sambayang, we packed our things and we're all set for Samal Island, Davao.

My mom, my sister, my brothers, aunts and cousins ready for about 4-5hour drive to Davao.
First stop over. lunch at Tabing Dagat, Davao del Sur

Photo at the Ferry boat crossing Samal Island

Blue Jaz Beach Resort

So, how was the resort? That was wonderful, but the services are a bit disappointing, we we're not able to enjoy most of their facilities. The resort itself was so commercialized, you know I'd prefer something natural. Maybe if we tried further, say at Talikud Island, or somewhere far away from the city, then it would be more fantastic. I don't really like the view of the City from our resort, it seems that you're not having a getaway, it seems that you're just an inch from the grimy city, that you're only swimming at the port. Do you get my point? I actually imagined a wide shoreline, something that's bit rural. hehe.. anyway we had a great time! I had my first zip line experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment