Saturday, September 3, 2011

GOOD DAYS ARE OVER?

its my last night here at home... (ofcourse i'll be coming back Inshaallah), tomorrow will be my flight back to Manila. As always, my heart breaks! when will i get use to it? I think i'll never be..  its been ten years now since I started leaving home.. during college days where I used to reside in a dormitory and went home every semestral break, my first job too was 4-6hour drive away from home... and during those days leaving home disheartened me... who wanted to be away from their family anyway?

1 week is just not enough. 3 days of that I spent in Davao.. i wasn't able to visit my friends. Bad!

so what's so special for this week? --- the great time we had in our family getaway to Samal Island, my first zip line experience, the Durian, the crabs, Davao City itself--it reminded me of my first job, the exhilarating view of the grandest mosque (Masjid) in the Philippines and of course seeing my family and relatives.

I feel really bad now, i hate leaving  home. I'm sorry but I'm not even excited to see Manila again.. I don't know why I need to get back there.. hahahaha... yah, its my job! and  its not good to feel terrible about it.

See you Manila.. See you my job... see you xxxxxxx.....

Safe flight to me.

2 comments:

  1. awww. di ka nag visit sa shop! hahaha. have a safe trip ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, guilty on that.. haha.. i was actually thinking of visiting your shop and rohannie's coffee shop too nung nasa Manila pa ako... i ended up busy busyhan kc hehe... next time, i will....

    ReplyDelete