Saturday, September 17, 2011

Whats in my wallet?

so what made me post this?

because i find it hard to junk these pay slips (na finally itatapon ko na pagtapos neto) from my first job, i think those are more intact than my payslips in my present job.. i've been saying this many times, i value small things ( though i keep them cluttered sometimes)..

so here's what presently on my wallet:

receipts and sabi ko nga payslips (way back 2008)... got to throw them away now, i have their picture anyway.. hehe
ATM cards (BDO, Allied bank, Landbank(expired), RCBC (expired)
ID's (SSS, PRC ID, Voters ID, College ID, Alumni ID,Davao PESO card, 4thyr highscool ID (yah have it still) Nokia 7610 Card, SUPERAMA Super savers card, Home Depot Loyalty Card (oo, yung iba wala namang kwenta!)

my 1 x 1 ID picture, my mom's picture, and a small amount of cash.

That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. wow! pati high school ID! haha! it's too bad i lost my MSU id's. kainis. i'll do this post too one of these days. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our 4th year ID kase is my favorite among those four highschool IDs.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete