Friday, October 10, 2014

10 Oct 14


5:45am
PRAYER:

Dear God, please help me be strong all the time, let not fear and doubt defeat me. Help me strengthen my faith. For the things that unclear to me, don't make me fuss about it too much, that its okay not to understand everything for the moment or accept that some things are not designed to be understood... help me find my purpose... someday when I get too old, I hope I'll find the reason.... I can only control my way of thinking but not what's in my  deepest heart, so I entrust it to You, lead me to where I'm suppose to go and do not make me too attached with things that I am not meant for. THANK YOU, KEEP MY FAMILY SAFE AND FORGIVE MY SINS.

TODAY:
7:30am
I was reading yahoo news when I saw pictures of the moon last Wednesday... I thought it was just me who's being amazed how it looked like... moon changed its appearance in the span of 3 hours... from crescent, to half moon then it turned to full moon... they call it the "Blood Moon" or a kind of lunar eclipse....and its beautiful.

8:45pm

My friends described me as "mabait na may attitude problem"...haha... i thought I'm just confused.. but I think they're right.. may attitude problem talaga ako! Haha... pero mabait naman din talaga ako... kokontra kaba? hehe

10:25pm
I'm about to sleep but I need to do my milk challenge.. I really don't like the taste.. but i need it and I'm reading the chicken soup..

WHATS THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY:
Getting my laundry done?? Haha... sometimes, this question is hard to answer.

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment