Wednesday, October 8, 2014

8Oct14

TODAY: Busy

REMINDER TO SELF:  Stop worrying too much.. you worry about the things that ain't coming yet.. who knows it will never ever come.. and if does.. so? Face it.. has there ever been incident in the past that you didn't get through out? See, you're still alive.

Don't compare yourself to anyone, everyone has different struggles in life.. you just don't know... what you only see is the outside.

Know the difference between your illusions and reality.

WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY: I helped someone with her task.. its a nice feeling.. try help someone achieve something, I'll tell you, it will make you feel good inside.

LETTER TO SOULMATE: I think I don't really need you, I maybe in love with the thought of your existence... and maybe I am really inlove with you but I could stand on my own... I can live without you... yes, I'm living with or without you...  but dont forget you always have space in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment