Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ist of October!!

TODAY:
Started my October by being late at work... and then work work work! Everytime I pause from working, there so many thoughts playing in my mind.. but as soon as I have to put them into words or write them down, they're gone..

Now its 5:50pm.. I should have gone home a while ago but aside from raining heavily... Lee wanted me to wait for him...

Its 6:19pm

I'm still here.. naiinis na ako kay lee... i will message him sana kaso andito pala phone nya sken.. grrr...   Anyway, I don't know what happened to our computers... wala na yung mga nakablock na websites.. including blogger.. so I was trying to upgrade my account...

REMINDER TO SELF:
Dahil naiinis na ako,  kanina ko pa hinhintay si lee.. I'm reminding my self to be patient.. to remember that sometimes, pinagtsatsagaan din nya akong hintayin kahit diko sinasabing hintayin nya ako.. na kahit nakakainis sya.. kaibigan ko pa rin, kahit madalas nya akong ibully.. napapatawa rin ako sa presence nya.. it would be too boring here without him... so I'm reminding my self to be more patient with my friend's flaws... 

10:35pm
I'm too sleepy! Had a hard time going home.. here's more assorted pic today.. hehe...from Site office to the busy streets of Makati.

WORDS LEFT UNSPOKEN TO SOMEONE: I'm really inlove with you! I hope you knew.. haha

WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY:
I can afford to buy an ice cream anytime I want.. pero mas masarap pala ang ice cream pag binibigay lang. Haha... Sir Monty was scoping an ice cream to his cone, then he saw me... binigay nya saken..ewan bat dina ako nahiya, haha... I wasn't expecting that and I can't resist .. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment