Wednesday, October 22, 2014

22Oct14

Today:  I was feeling totally exhausted.. I haven't slept well last night after that long drive from Baguio. My QS texted me too that his flight abroad will be today.. as I received his message.. i told my self, "he must be kidding and if his not then I'm dead". So I'm  truly dead! He haven't turn over his stuff... and that's why I'm dead! Haha

He texted me this afternoon that he was sorry he was not able to turn over, he only learned last night that he'll be flying today.. I told him good luck, that despite everything, I appreciate his effort, and he had done a good job, ofcourse I meant that.. sabi ko, ngayon mo lang naman ako pinahirapan... haha..

Met my mom and my brother at  Robinson, while waiting for them,  I waited at Papemelroti... and I got notebook again!

My mom had shopping, and my zombie selfie look at the dressing room while waiting for her.

REMINDER TO SELF: kaya mo yan! Kaw pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment