Saturday, October 4, 2014

Anabelle!!!

YESTERDAY:
It's like I had a roller coaster of emotion yesterday.... I woke up determined to have a great day... but a bad news hit me when  I reached office, my QS will be flying abroad anytime soon, its a good news for him but not for me... It means I'm gonna be overloaded with work again.. he's making my life not so hard since he was around because he's doing things well, I don't have to spoon feed him, he didn't need so much of supervision.. and if I lose him, I'm gonna be like zombie again... no date yet... and for the moment, he's not yet filing his resignation, no one knows it yet.. just between the two of us... and I don't wanna be selfish, if its what's right for him, then he should go. I just want him to have a proper turn over but how, when he couldn't assure fixed dates yet. He said, I'm making him paranoid. haha



Anyway, I didn't want to spoil my day... had dinner with Marj and Lee...it's Friday, you know? hehe

Watched Annabelle... yes, the horror movie, I love horror movies! nagtatampo tuloy si Margaux because I asked her to watch it.. but I couldn't wait for her, I didn't want to go home yet last night.. at tsaka.. di rin naman nya type yung mga ganon e... I acknowledged my mistake naman... ako, ayaw ko ng di tinutupad yung mga sinasabi sa akin.. that's why I was sorry and I'll be willing to watch it again...

Asking me about the movie?! It didn't scare me that much.... mas natakot pa ako sa Insidious at Conjuring... Though I screamed a lot kase gusto ko lang sumigaw.. hindi naman dahil natakot ako... mas marami pa nga akong tawa sa reactions ng mga nanuod...

No comments:

Post a Comment