Saturday, October 11, 2014

11 Oct 14

TODAY:
Same old story

Early dinner with Lee, Margaux and Rose.

I was amused with these kittens on my shirt.. so I couldn't help it but take this selfie. Haha'll''


We'll be having our family day tomorrow at Enchanted Kingdom.. but none of my family members could come...  most of my close friends will  not come too.. and for that matter.. the typical introvert me will not go either.. yes, that's the typical me that I must change... so I will come.

LESSON FOR THE DAY:
Chicken Soup Story 41:
" In order to have great happiness you have to have great pain and unhappiness -- otherwise how could you know when you're happy?" -- L.C

REMINDER TO SELF:
You don't have to turn your head up side down just to know if you're wrong or right... if it made you feel better.. then that's enough.

WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY:
Still the hardest to answer when I'm not really a happy go lucky person... Today is Allen's birthday, and making someone know you remember them on their special day is a sweet thing.

LETTER TO SOULMATE:
Corny nothings off for now.. I'm sleepy.. I wish I'll enjoy our activity tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying too whereever you are..my good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment