Sunday, October 5, 2014

Exploring Corregidor Island

Today, we went to the historical island, the Corregidor.. On my schooling days, i'm  good at my history subject, I'm not bragging... haha.. but now,  not anymore...sign of aging.... I dont't even remember what did our tour guide said about this Island aside from, it played a big role in the World War 2, that it  served as  Little America before the war, the island is a todpole shaped, at present time, only 200plus residents who work for the maintenance of the place, no civilians...

The Suncruise. My first.

Our bus.. and just around corregidor..


The Malinta Tunnel...  Literally, its "malinta" in that place  as in marami raw linta.


The Ruins

The Memorial of War.



The Museum.

The Lighthouse.

And that would be all for now.. just too tired to detail everything..  I might edit this pag sinipag ako. Haha... tsaka I intend to use the photos taken at my Camera for this blog (I mean not my phone's camera), so I can give it a better view kaso my portable wifi wouldn't work now on the laptop.... I don't know why.. kaya puro pagmumukha namin ang nabigyan ng emphasis, thanks to Carmela's monopod.. hehe

GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment