Sunday, October 26, 2014

Finally We met, City of Pines!

Less than a day in Baguio, would that be possible?? Yes. It is , we've done it. Last Tuesday, its part of my Mom and her friends itinerary to get to Baguio City and I'm not supposed to join them, I had my work.. But my mom insisted, so I lied and texted my boss that I wasn't feeling well, I cant come to work.

For some "Probinsyana" like me, yes I am, you should have gone to Baguio City if you visited the Metro Manila, but for about 5 years that I've been staying here, I never did, never had the chance, hanggang plano lang , until this Tuesday, and its unplanned for me.

Just geared with my uncle's and brother's driving skill, we had the GPS and just ourselves on the road... no idea which was the easiest way to get there.

The road trip and stopped over

Baguio!



The undying Selfie! Haha


I expected the cold climate but was bit frustrated, not really that cold that time maybe.. but it reminded me of my Alma Mater - MSU-main, we had that kind of climate too.

I know there's so much to see there, but we didn't have enough time.. maybe when I get back, I would explore with all my heart.. haha..

So if you're thinking that a day in Baguio is not possible, then you're wrong.... but your time will be too limited you couldn't see everything you wished to see.

So with this kind of time slot: past 5am left Manila, reached Baguio at around 11 am, (considering those times we've been lost, had U-turns and the like), took the Kennon Road, the scenery is beautiful, there are small waterfalls all around, but I got dizzy. Stopped at the Lions Head. Next stop at Burnham Park, had lunch there, then went straight at Mines View Park, bought some souvenirs there, had a quick stop at The Mansion and Wright Park..... yun lang! Haha... at past 4 pm, we left Baguio and reached Manila at almost 10pm.

It happened that fast...  I know there's so much to see there that we've missed.. I wish someday I could go back.

Till we meet again City of Pines!

No comments:

Post a Comment