Tuesday, October 14, 2014

14 oct 14

TODAY:
 Am i going back to being busy as the bees again? I can see my tired face now... no!!!! I don't wanna stress myself anymore... haha.. my subordinate will be resigning... we gave him up to tomorrow to decide but I think he wont change his mind... and who am I to stop him...? that's too selfish of me... if its for his own sake then, he should go. He asked me if I am mad... all I can answer him is... "why would I? that's your life, it's your decision, if you think that's the best for you then follow your instinct". But deep inside me I asked myself too, am I mad?? No, I'm just sad...  why everybody has to leave? I know I'm not really making myself a good boss, maybe I am cruel, or too kind, or too nice, unorganized, or maybe I'm not really good at handling people... how bout, I'm not a good friend everybody wanted to be with... gah!  it doesn't matter anyway... I've been who I think I am.

WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY?
watched walking dead ... It could have ended that way... no more dying at their group... but not yet...  I almost lose my breath when I thought Glen would be killed! I can't take that! I can't afford to lose him.. and what Carol did.. she's so great! Also that reunion, when daryl hugged Carol...so heart warming, Daryl is not that emotional type but when he saw Carol... he totally turned into someone not him...  that's my favorite episode!

LETTER TO SOULMATE: i'm too tired.... inspire me! Haha.. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment