Thursday, October 16, 2014

16 Oct 14

TODAY:
7:32am
It's too early for me to feel upset and tired for reason I don't really know...but I'm not crazy..hehe

I'm not tolerating it.. I'll strive to have a good day!

9:15pm

Just got home.. worked, cost report presentation, watched Takeru Sato's clips on youtube during lunch break.. ( I'm still hooked! Haha), got really stuffed and the rest was this:

The story of the blazer goes this way: I'm not the type who wear such.. margaux owns it.. she asked me to put it in my bag .. but it was cold in Figaro.. so I borrowed it for a while. Haha

LESSON OF THE DAY:
chicken soup story 49: " when a house seems too clean, and a life seems too right, something is probably terribly wrong". -- does this means there's nothing really wrong with me? :)

REMINDER TO.SELF:
When thing changes, accept it.. face the consequences. You can't have everything you want.. but be grateful you've got everything you need. Do not fear what lies ahead, don't overfeed yourself that you couldn't do it. Life isn't  easy i know.. but didn't you survive too many life's struggles you thought you couldn't? When its time to get your self a rest, stop thinking!

WHATS THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY:
What? That moment we had coffee and chat while  wearing that margaux's blazer?? Haha..  sound absurd but doing or wearing anything you're not used to is fun!... ( sometimes I'm so deep yet so mababaw, and its a question I must answer).

10:32pm
That's for today! good night!

P.S: To sum it up, I'm not as upset as I was this morning... so my striving did well.




No comments:

Post a Comment