Friday, April 18, 2014

Good morning Good Friday!

Its Holyweek and today's Good Friday is being observed by our Christian's brothers and sisters.

Anyway, is it also good for me?

Yesterday, I had a slight headache...maybe because I overdid doing nothing... and i don't wanna say I hated myself for not getting myself anywhere, that I wasted my time... I'm so overfed saying that too (pero sinasabi ko pa rin) hahaha... iniisip ko na lang hindi pa ngayon ang tamang panahon.. (haha.. kinocomfort ang sarili)..

It's almost 9am when I woke up.. I got thrilled with my friend's video of her skydiving experience at Dubai.... I'm so jealous!!!!! Hahaha.. I wanna try it, God, please let me.. I'm not really afraid of heights, I'm afraid of lizards.. haha.. Dubai is really a beautiful place.. it was always my dream to get there even before I graduated... Somebody offered me possible job opportunity there after taking the board exam, but I'm not brave enough to jump into it inexperienced.

 Few weeks ago, I asked this friend (the one who sky dived) if she could entertain me  if I'll visit Dubai, and she said yes!... I really wish I could visit... andun pa kaya sya pag nangyari yun? Haha

My mom called a while ago.. she said, why am I still sleeping.. ang taas na ng araw! Sabi ko na lanf I deserved this! I need a break! Haha

Pero sige na nga babangon na ako. Hehe..

Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment