Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I'll Have To Say It In A Song

This day has been  long and rough... but I don't want to stay at the office after six, (yes, not anymore!) so I had to leave! See how as if a whirlwind hit my table! Swear I didn't want it like that, I just can't help it.  I left it that way coz I was in a rush.

Everybody's out early today because tomorrow is a holiday.. yep, it was a bit creepy staying late there, about 20 meters below the ground! And this glass window that divides my department to my boss' is kinda scary, its as if someone would suddenly show up!! So I packed up and ran! (Exaggerated though).

Anyway, when I was on my way out,  one of my officemates was still there, her seat is a little far from mine that's  why I thought no one was there.. I'm a bit guilty leaving her there, I know how it feels to be just by yourself in that forsaken place (haha.. exaggerated nanaman ako sa forsaken!).. Anyway, I said goodbye to her, I think she's used to it.

Lets get back to me getting busy the whole day... like which is which first.. (madalas naman akong ganon.. haha).. but dont worry I'm learning to handle things well (almost well! Haha).. maybe its better that way... I would rather get myself busy than just do nothing.. That is such a pain in the head.. both does, but doing nothing is worst.

Honestly, I'm not that diligent too.. (ang tamad ko kaya!).. I just don't want to be irresponsible... I don't want to be workaholic either, I just need to get things done... I hate it when someone would tell me "ang sipag naman"! I'm just doing my job! And I'm not trying to impress my boss or anyone for doing so... I just wanna feel fine about myself capable of doing something..

Maybe sometimes I'm overdoing it... maybe.. but I'm not thinking about it too much... whatever it takes! I'm fine...

And despite my being busy.. there are still reasons that would make me pause and breath for a while in the middle of my messy  table! Music! Good thing its not prohibited in the office.. (though sometimes I couldn't hear my boss calling me because of my earphone.. he's not firing me yet. Haha)

Anyway this old song I've been playing all over again today.. its so light and corny! Haha.. But I found it relaxing..

I've no specific kind of music, I used to love alternative or songs that are not popular to anyone... but now I'm loving everything....as long it makes sense to me... (sign of aging ata! Haha)... indeed, music could touch our soul, could heal what is being broken, could express the things that are left unsaid... just like what these great men said:

that's all for tonight! (Yung title wala masyadong connection sa post ko.. hayaan nyo na).


No comments:

Post a Comment