Wednesday, April 23, 2014

4.21.14 selfie

I was on leave today because some of my family members are here, my mom and my other brothers, they have some sorta business transaction to make.. and while waiting to get things settled, we decided to go somewhere... I really don't know where to take them.. Metro Manila is just fine but I can't think of any nice place to visit.. don't misinterpret me... Philippines is a beautiful country, its more fun in the Philippines right??? It's just that, we can't get ourselves go too far around Manila..

Anyway, here's yours truly today.. should i say yesterday? Its past 12am


Captions

1. Emoterang frog!
2. Such a bad posture.. but the view is beautiful! Just dont mind me.
3. The turtle (or tortoise) is so lovable. I want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment