Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Its holiday!!!

Its araw ng kagitingan and its a holiday!! I'm loving it... but I'm torn between the thought of , I would sleep all day and I wish I'm not wasting this day i'm supposed to be somewhere else..

I woke up, my head ached.. I think this stiff neck is getting worse.. O, Natre/Nadre of Shutter(whatever!) get off there! Haha

I had lots of dream last night, I forgot some...

I got my new passport ..I had it delivered in our site office last week...  i had it rushed! Because I'm dying to be out of the country this month.. remember that one moment I said I want to travel alone? ... i really want to try it .. you know a bit of soul searching (haha.. ang arte!).. but my mom wont let me travel alone... but  i know she wouldn't stop me if I'll be brave enough to go... i know from deep inside her, she wants me to be brave.. i want it too! But in traveling alone, you should do a lot of researching to that place your eyeing... And i haven't yet.. i hate myself for that!!

Don't get me wrong I want to travel with some friends too... i know that would be fun, unfortunately I got no friends.. haha.. i mean my few friends have no interests like mine, tapos yung iba mahihirap! Hahaha.. joke lang... they have other priorities in life...  maybe this is what i get in being introvert, in not socializing, I get to meet limited people.. okay lang! Hehe

I'm so sad about this! Kawawa naman ako.. haha

So what's for today?? EWAN.... I'm hungry... I didn't eat heavy dinner last night, I'm too lazy to cook.. but now since my tummy is going wild, I will.

Good morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment