Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fool's!!!

"And I think I'm dying and I love you so!!! And if every thought of you could kill me then I must be dead long time ago... "

Well, that's because its April Fool's Day, spare me that one! ^__^.. maybe its safe to be foolish today.

Anyway, how time flies so fast.. its April!!! I haven't felt so much of January, February and March...

2014 is the year that I didn't want to move that fast... but unfortunately , its not moving according to my will...  so time is gold huh?!

I should get myself  somewhere this month but sad to know that I'm not going anywhere..  I'm not losing hope yet, its 1st of April and I still have 29 days more to go... So somebody support me please! Hehe

What else? Maybe I don't really feel like blogging today, I just want a post for the April Fools!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment