Saturday, April 19, 2014

The No Crying Game

Two of my friends and I watched two sad movies today, and I set rules to myself.. I'm not gonna cry in front of  them... Crying in sad movies is not new to me (kahit nga hindi nakakaiyak, naiiyak ako! Loser!).. but of course only when I'm by myself... I don't want anyone see my tears falling down.. I'm such a crybaby! Haha

But I can say I tried my very best with this one, but I couldn't help it, one straight drop of tears fell and maybe a cup of tears is about to let go but I stopped it! Yey! But in return, I felt that pain in my throat because I was trying to resist it.


 "Wedding Dress" is a story of a mother and her daughter who save the best moment of their lives together.. How could you not cry when a mother try to hide to her one and only young daughter that she's about to die, she would act that everything is normal though she's really in pain, she would have to endure that moment her child told her that she didn't need her in life.. How could you not cry when a little girl finds out that her mom is dying but she couldn't let her know that she knew it already, she would have to pretend that everything is just fine..  just watch it if you want to relate with me why I lose this No Crying Game.. For me the lesson of this movie is to make the people you love feel  that you love them because you don't know when they will be taken away from you and you'll never get the chance to make them feel it.



Next movie that made me teary eyed today is "The Love Phobia".. at first I found it a bit boring. The girl is kinda weird at first but that didn't stop the boy to get amused.. Anyway, you'll know the reason why she acts differently at near ending part.. Not really good at narration (mali mali pa ata grammar ko, antok na kase ako), so  you better watch it.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment