Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Its April 9!!

I'm going blank.. today was just nothing.. I stayed in bed most of the time... I know tomorrow I'm gonna be dead.. haha.. I mean, the cost report, it will be presented on Saturday and I'm not halfway there yet... at baka ako pa ang magreport!!! Wahhh.. I'm gonna die... chos lang!!  Last year at this very day, I brought my work home... but today I didn't.. I will not, i brought some papers but I'm not working on it.. just had a quick glance then back to sleep.. bahala na bukas!

 Because I was dying of boredom at mapapanis na laway ko, my brother's been out since last night... wala akong makausap... just the 4 corners of my room parang tanga.. hahaha... but i don't hate it.. ayos lang ako! Rest day ko to!

I messaged my friends, my sister and my mom, paramdam din pag my time ang drama ko!... wala lang ginulo ko lang sila...






Maybe I'm extra makulit today.. I just wanna make some of these people  know that I remember them.. I hope I didn't irritate them.. yung iba di man lang ako nireplayan!  Haha

I was at my room the whole day.. i just went out to bring my dirty clothes at my favorite laundry shop, that "feeling close guy" there told me, my eyes are beautiful! Haha... they said, when you are being flattered, do not interrupt... but I think he's not flattering me, he's just making "bola" me.. I answered him, "hmp, gusto mo lang keep the change e!"..  haha.. i don't think its beautiful, maybe its swollen because I'm oversleeping ..

Hayst... at kapag bored ako... eto ang outcome... oh my! My selfie disorder is getting worst
 (Patawarin na natin sya.. hehe)

and there's always something about april 9... maybe April is my favorite month too.. that's it..

Good night my dear diary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment