Tuesday, September 16, 2014

16Sept14

ACTIVITIES: same same

LESSON FOR THE DAY:
chicken soup story 12:
"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we have." - FK

WORDS UNSAID TO ANYONE: Don't listen to me when I'm hurt, I say so much of nonsense.

WHAT MADE YOU HAPPIEST TODAY: I saw this guy that looks like my kenshin baby.. haha

REMINDERS TO SELF: its okay to feel mad sometimes, its being human.

LETTER TO SOULMATE: they would think I'm crazy for writing letters to someone who maybe not really existing... they won't know anyway... this is our secret.. just between us.. i'll be right here, wherever you maybe, whoever you are, I'm waiting patiently.... even if takes a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment