Sunday, September 21, 2014

20Sept14

TODAY:
I felt sleepy the whole day... I didn't work too hard.. Music tripping.. you tube and the sort.. tinatamad ako.. Merienda time with Margaux and Lee, Timezone with Margaux... dinner... tsismax... and then home!

REMINDER TO SELF: It's okay to have few good friends.. rather than having many fake friends...

UNSAID TO SOMEONE: Yah, I guess your way is working, better things left unknown, left unsaid, left uncertain, just let it pass..... you know what, I still hate you really... maybe I'll stop hating you when I stop caring about you too... and I can't wait for that day to arrive...swear, I don't.wanna hate you.. i will just laugh at all of this when its finally over.... in time.


WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY:
Called back my mom when I wasn't able to answer her call.... and they're doing fine.

LETTER TO SOULMATE: Good night.. sleep well



No comments:

Post a Comment