Thursday, September 18, 2014

18Sept14

TODAY:

7:35am
Pumasok ako, gusot yung uniform ko.. the iron didn't work.. sira na ata! I'm expecting my legs to ache later, naslide kase ako.. pero sana wag. I didn't sleep well, that moment you felt you're going to die, what if I'll never wake up...? I know, its morbid.. pero there were really moments at night I felt that way.. who knows? death comes unexpectedly to everyone at anytime. But the good thing was, pag nagigising ako kinabukasan.. I could say thanks for this  another day, mas nagiging grateful ako.. narerealize ko na life is too short and could end anytime para seryosohin ang nga bagay bagay... indeed, we should treat each day as our last.... do what we want to do, say what we want to say.

9:35pm
Here comes my leg, masakit na nga! Anyway, roamed around at SM Makati with Lee, bought a gift for Elsie's baby, though I  can't attend.

NOTE TO SELF: Keep myself reminded that it's okay to feel bad at some people sometimes and I must not put all the blame in me.. okay lang yun, it only means na tao rin ako, marunong makaramdam... but I must not make it a habit... If people couldn't accept me at my worst, they don't deserve the best of me either.

WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY: That moment I started eating my dinner with lee ay Cabalen.. busog much!

LETTER TO SOULMATE: Hey, how are you there? How are you doing? I know we're been missing a lot of each other's whereabouts.. its okay, someday when we meet, we'll talk about it.. so let's take time doing what we ought to do now.. let's catch up someday. And if in case we'll never ever get the chance to meet, i'll be sad but I know its God's will. There got to be reasons... I won't settle for someone not you, I'll be fine alone rather than be with someone who doesn't love me back or vice versa.... So, I hope you loved me too. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment