Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Facebook Tag Games

I was tagged by a friend to post 20 things about yourself but I'm kinda sick of posting stuff like that here in blogger though... but not in facebook where a lot of them could read.... as if they will be interested.. but if I'll have to do it.. it would be these:

1. Introvert... I hate parties , I'm a wallflower.
2. I love travelling... minsan pinangarap kong maging flight attendant, but I don't think I'll be qualified. Haha... I don't even know how to entertain people.
3. I'm an engineer by profession, but what if I became a journalist or a writer?? Parang yun yung gusto ko....
4. Oo engineer ako, but I'm poor with numbers, mamamatay ako pag walang calculator. Haha
5. I love kittens... I'll be really happy having one kaso bawal sa boarding house.. baka madeads lang.
6. I love people with sense of humor, kase ang sama ng sense of humor ko.
7. I have few friends, mga ten. Haha
8. I honestly don't know how I looked like.
9. I feel good when I make someone happy, para kasing imposibleng magawa ko...
10. I love knowing different people's stories...I'm not excellent at giving advice  but I'm a good listener..
12. I don't look like I'm interested in love but I'm always brokenhearted. Haha
13. I do fall in love in fictional characters... like Kenshin of Samurai X.. haha
14. Maybe soulmates aren't real, I just wanna believe they do... baduy kase ako.. tingin ko magiging old maid ako. Haha!
15. I love the rain... the sky.. the moon.. the stars...
16. People change, pero ako.. hindi ata.. haha
17. I looked so malnourished.. I hate vegetables.. Pero  pag gusto ko ang food, matakaw ako.
18. For the record, matampuhin talaga ako.. haha.. diko lang masyado pinapahalata.
19. I love taking a lot of pictures, I love saving memories, but I'm bad at photography.. I have a 2 year old dslr camera.... na hanggang ngayon diko alam pano gamitin.
20. I'm stuck and indecisive..... I'm still in quest for something I don't know. Madrama ako.


No comments:

Post a Comment