Saturday, September 6, 2014

6Sept14

2:03 pm

I'm soooo sleepy.. malalaglag na talaga mata ko... haha... I'm losing sleep...  Bat kase nagigising ako ng 4am.... late na nga ako nakakatulog.... sign og aging? Haha

Anyway ang simple lang naman ng gusto ko, dipa ako mapagbigyan.. ahaha... ang sama talaga ng pakiramdam ko... this feelings sucks! I hope someone's not feeling this way coz it truly deeply sucks! Tama ng ako lang makaramdam nito.  Hahaha..

8:45pm

Just got home from a date.. was that a date??? I would rather call it a friendly meet up. Haha.. Mr. "A"  has been texting me few years ago, pero on and off lang... I always turn down his meet up invitation...  now he's back, he's been calling me since yesterday but I'm not answering his call... but as I've said on my previous blog, i must make friends with other people... fine.. maybe he just needed a friend, so we met..  kesa naman sa tumunganga... haha.. but am I rude?? I answered him with "ayoko" when he asked me to watch a movie (inaantok kase ako), or if he can come by to my place tomorrow (mas ayoko), and accompany him to his friend's place (what??)... haha..

On the other hand.. I think I'm being unfair..  i just want someone to talk to kaya nakipagkita ako... hayst, am i not using him?? I must not... I'm not! Bakit kase parang ang hirap ng ihandle ang pagiging loner ko.. kayang kaya ko naman dati to.. ang arte ko! Kainis! Hehe

10:05 Pm

Why cant I download songs... nagloloko yung downloader ko... I'm addicted to lifehouse "Falling in" hahaha... di na ako nagsawa.

11:05pm
I'M SORRY, I think I'm being bad.... I don't wanna end things that way, not that way, I just can't help it... i'm breaking my heart... I'm sorry if seeing you is too much to ask.

Good night! Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment